Millboard Installer Scheme
Thank you to those who attended our first Millboard training scheme at our Rayleigh branch.
The Benefits of being a Millboard Approved Installer
- You will be Listed as an Approved Installer on Millboard’s Website
- Only Approved Installers have leads sent directly from Millboard’s Head Office
- You will have access to ‘Pro Points’ a point rewards system with gifts available using points amassed from using the Millboard product
- Access to Brand Images
- Granted with your Approved Installer Logo via Dropbox
- Enhanced pricing via PGR
- Use of Customer Showroom and access to the new 3D Virtual Showroom
- Stock on the ground for immediate delivery
- Beta testing for all new products
The first session
A practical session that explores how to build a 1m x 1m deck and the little bits and pieces about best practices with the product.
Health & Safety Requirements will be provided.
The second session
The final theory session will consist of a short presentation that will summarise the key-points of what has been learnt from the stage 1 build. both stages will be a full day course hosted at PGR’s Head Office in Rayleigh, Essex.